Eligibility Requirements and Qualifications
RETAIL STORE EMPLOYEE
You must currently be working for a retailer that sells BioLite products in the USA or Canada. You will qualify if you provide a current paycheck stub (please black out $ and any other personal information) or business card.
Individual industry Pro Deal accounts are available to full-time employees of companies in the outdoor industry that offer reciprocal pro purchase privileges. To qualify for this category you must be an exhibitor at the OIA or SIA trade shows. You must register using your business email address. You will qualify if you provide a current paycheck stub (please black out $ and any other personal information), or business card. You may also register using a Promotional Code provided by a BioLite Rep. Use of this code is not required.
ADVENTURE TRAVEL GUIDES
Individual Pro Deal accounts are available for full-time employees of adventure travel companies. Your company must offer multi-day outings that are human powered. Companies offering sightseeing tours and/or bus/van/air tours will not be approved. You must register using your business email address. You will qualify if you provide a current paycheck stub (please black out $ and any other personal information), or business card. You may also register using a Promotional Code provided by a BioLite Rep. Use of this code is not required.
Individual Pro Deal accounts are available for volunteers, part-time and full-time employees of non-profit organizations and institutions. . The BioLIte's Pro Deal Program supports professionals and organizations that promote environmental stewardship; active, healthy lifestyles for youth; encouragement of responsible outdoor activity participation; and those that identify and focus on creating long-term social change. You will qualify if provide a current paycheck stub (please black out $ and any other personal information), website address of the organization, or business card.
Process to Apply and Be Approved
Please fill out the application form completely and upload supporting documents. Please allow us up to 5 business days to process the request. After you are approved you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email in 5 business days please notify email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
We are pleased to offer discounted BioLite products to Industry Professionals and Retail Store Employees. We offer this program to you as an incentive to use our products and pass your experience with BioLite on to friends, family, and the public. In return for the privilege of using this program, we ask that the following requirements are met:
Prior to the approval of your application, verification of employment must be submitted. Acceptable forms of verification are:
- One of the following documents: letter from your Supervisor on company letterhead; personal business card; catalog or personal advertisement listing your name; pay stub (please black out $ and any other personal information) a letter from your HR department or director of the program reflecting full- time employment and job description
- You may also be asked to provide a company brochure that describes what your business does.
- Retail Store Employees: You must provide a paystub or your store’s BioLite account number.
- Product feedback is encouraged and appreciated. BioLite may contact Pro’s/Employees via email for product reviews, images or stories.
Purchases are intended for personal use only; Ordering for other than approved individual may result in termination of the account.
- Individual accounts are limited to $1,000 per year.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for order processing.
- Shipments will only be made within the USA and Canada.
- BioLite reserves the right to change the terms and conditions governing this program at any time at our discretion.
- This business agreement gives BioLite BioLite the right to terminate your account